Who am i ?

 


Good morning, good afternoon or even good evening my fellow internet friends.There's a strong possibility none reads what i am writing but  i am doing to ! I am Gigi , i am 150 kg and i decided that i want change ! i have some health issues like thyroid , actually i removed my thyroid and i am scared to death to go to the doctor! i hate hospitals , doctors and all that jazz . You will ask why ? because i am afraid of the unknown . But thats not the important here. The important is that i want to change , i want to move on , to improve myself and maybe maybe if someone out there reads my journey and feel the same way we can travell together for a better tomorrow , with a better self. i don't want to change to match with the others . i want to change for my health , for my life! 

i am scared of change 

i am scared of my feelings and thoughts and thats why i get nervous and when i get nervous i eat ! 

So my goal here is to accept who i am , change the status of me being afraid , understand that maybe i have a disorder here and maybe this is a sickness that is time to beat her down ! 

i will win this fight !

i can win this fight , the thing is to try and understand where are you ? Can you feel it in your soul that is time to change!

do you get anxious about almost everything ? yessss!!


Do you eat like there is no tomorrow because you are anxious? yessssssss

Are you procrastinating like there is no tomorrow ? yesssssss

Are you afraid ? yesssssssssssssssssssssssss


ME TOO!


So it's time to do something about it ! Let's love , accept ourselves and tell him as many bravos as we can for even the smallest victory ! 


Here i am going to post about my day and what i am doing for myself , my thoughts , my feelings and my small victories , because maybe you need a little friend who understands exactly how do you feel . i am here ! i am with you ! 


Let's do this !



If you are still here and you are reading this i hope you are fine , i want to thank you soooo sooo much and i want to know your thoughts and feeligs , comment down below and lets get to know each other ! 

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Today

Everyday won't be easy!