Today

 Today it was one of the worst days ! I woke up at 2 p.m checked my weight and its 151.3 ! I feel awful! I feel fat , i feel unloved , i feel unworthy , i feel pissed with myself! 

What did I do ? 

I ate a little less for lunch , i drank only one glass of cola zero , i ate a fruit and now in the afternoon i cooked something like pancakes not exactly , it was milk , flour in the mixture and i cooked it with a little bit of oil and i ate them with a little honey and a fruit. I am drinking ny my coffee. I did a little stretching because i think that if I try hardcore training I won't survive it !!! Hahaha and then i did some exercises with weights for my arms and abs for 5 minutes. Do i feel better? Not so much but I feel a little better because i am trying for me! Although the night is still young! 

I am trying! I am fighting with myself and the evil me inside me ! 

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Who am i ?

Everyday won't be easy!